Wednesday, March 10, 2010

March 9, 2010

Where Does the Time Go...

Still having some trouble sleeping. Fell asleep late again last night (or early this morning shall we say). I was awoken at about 9 by my phone. Calgary calling. Asking me when I can send them money. As soon as the cheque arrives... and man, I hope it's soon. THe nice thing is, I know another one is coming at the end of March so that makes me a little less tense about finances but this first one needs to get here soon.

I fell asleep again and woke up at noon. Man, this is gonna start killing my mornings. I got up showered and did my Timmy's run. At least this is waking me up. I was feeling a bit lazy so I spent the rest of the day in a position similar to this as I mashed away on my laptop trying to get stuff done. I'm gonna have to change that. Wasn't particularly effective but it was easier on my back. I just need to have a little better posture when I sit at the kitchen table or I start doing some Yoga at noon. Actually, that's probably not a bad idea now that I do have some space to do it.

Tomorrow, I try and get a little further ahead on Chris' tattoo and I try and get the proposal done for the Oil Kings. Those are my two objectives tomorrow. K - I - C - K - A - S - S! (clap-clap-clap-clap, clap-clap) That's the way we spell success! (clap-clap-clap-clap, clap-clap).

On a bright note, Ian called me to tell me I have mail. Woohaa woohaa, the cheque has arrived! Sweet as! Breakfast with Ian at De Dutch tomorrow morning. Can't wait. Hmmm... guess I'd better crash.

Reason to smile today: The cheque has arrived *dances*

Something I learned today: Although easier on my back, I get less work done for some reason. Probably cos I'm faster on a mouse than a trackpad. Or maybe I just get too comfy...


No comments:

Post a Comment