Sunday, April 18, 2010

April 8, 2010

Dogging it

Had trouble sleeping again last night. I gotta get on a regular sleep schedule. I was going to buckle down and get stuff done but the day seemed to just pass with nothing productive getting done. Ian pinged me to see what I was up to and I suddenly realized it was almost 11pm. Yeesh. What a day. Ian picked me up after he was done work and we hit Denny's. Nothing like Moons Over My Hammy after midnight.

There was a really loud cougar in the restaurant tonight. Looked like she had just gone out on the prowl with her friend. I think the best part of today was the new menu item at Denny's. Basket of Puppies. So very wrong on so many different levels...

Reason to smile today: Late night out with Ian

Something I learned today: an iPad will blend... with a little help (Seriously. That's about the extent of my knowledge today).

No comments:

Post a Comment