Saturday, April 24, 2010

April 24, 2010

Playing catch up

I haven't posted in a little while. I've been a bit lazy about posting but it's not like I haven't been busy.

The networking has proven to be ridiculously easy here. Part of that has to do with being introduced to HOBN. It's opened up a tonne of potential not just in my work but in a lot of areas in my life and I am grateful for it. Hopefully this will mean things begin to pick up for me. I had a moment yesterday when I was walking to Timmy's for my morning coffee when I felt some hope; some real hope that I was finally going to be able to dig myself out of the hole I'm in. I think it's the first time that it really felt like it was real. Not just a light at the end of the tunnel. I could see it, believe it, and it was a great feeling. Now I just have to make it happen. This coming week is packed to the gills with meetings. Hopefully, This will prove to be a really fruitful week. I'm looking forward to it.

I spent the day fiddling with the tribal tattoo and Kevin's 1000W website. The tattoo has proven to be more troublesome than expected but Kev's redesign went well. Hopefully he likes it. It's pretty straightforward (almost plain) but I think it will suit it's purpose.

Tomorrow my goal is to finish the tattoo. Maybe I'll see if Opus is open and get some supplies to make Chris' celtic tattoo board.

Something I learned today: I've really overestimated how easy the tribal tattoo was going to be

Reason to smile today: Sense of hope and two showers today :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment